Our response to COVID 19
Guiding Lights Creations is dedicated to safety and have taken proactive steps to keep our family, friends and our customers safe in these uncertain times.
We have taken a 4-point approach:
- Increased hand washing
- Wearing masks
- Social distancing
- All final products are doubled bagged for 3 days
All team members have been trained regarding
- Safety protocols
- Proper hand washing techniques
- Warning signs of illness
- Infection control protocols - including effective cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and hands
Here is some general information regarding COVID 19
How the virus spreads
According to the CDC, the virus is now spreading from person to person; mainly between people who are in close contact with one another - within 6 feet, through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
A person can also get COVID 19 by touching a surface or objects that has had the virus on it and them touching their own mouth, nose or eyes.
Keeping yourself and family safe
The CDC recommends taking precautions to prevent the spread of this disease.
- Wear a mask to prevent the spread of droplets to others
- Wash hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
If your sick or at a higher risk
- Wear a face mask to avoid spreading sickness to others
- Stay at home and avoid people
- Have a room set up with a bathroom; if possible, away from family members
- Get healthy meals
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep from getting dehydrated